Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions for 2011!!!!

2010 was quite an interesting year. I had a breast biopsy done, became best friends with Melissa Graziano, graduated from high school, started my first semester of college, joined a sorority, got appendicitis, and met my amazing boyfriend Law Griffith. Looking back, I would say the good things from 2010 far outweighed the bad, but I can not wait for what 2011 has in store for me. 2011 is bound to be filled with great memories and fun times. But it will also be very productive. I have several goals that I am determined to achieve by the end of this new year.
  1. Become a lomographer and bring my camera with me everywhere I go, never missing an opportunity for the perfect shot and practicing my photography until I have mastered the art.
  2. Bring my sketchbook with me to almost every place I go and draw or paint or do something art related any time I am bored, thus perfecting my art skills and experiencing various mediums of art.
  3. Quit biting my nails because my hands are so much prettier when I don't bite them and it looks more professional.
  4. Keep my room clean and organized because I am more focused and happy when my workspace is clean and I am determined to be focused this year.
  5. Get all A's and B's in my classes for Spring, Summer and Fall of 2011 and bring up my GPA despite the beating it took this year due to being unfocused and appendicitis.
  6. Be as healthy as possible: Take my vitamins every day, go to the gym three times a week or start running every day, get enough sleep, and eat three meals a day at least ESPECIALLY breakfast which I have never done before. No more appendicitis issues and I need to gain weight. Health and fitness are very important to contributing to a good year.
I am excited to see how 2011 turns out for me and I am determined to make sure all my resolutions come to pass. Wishing everyone a happy new year and I hope the world gets their resolutions completed by 2012 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment