Thursday, March 4, 2010

Solving Boredom

I have always had this thing where I get really bored and really lonely and I know other people get that way too, so when I was younger I came up with a solution, where I create my own world and either I can be the character or I create a whole new person and all the people in their life and where they are and what they do. It's pretty... crazy actually, but it gets rid of the boredom and my mind off the loneliness. So I've started up my old hobby again, this time doing it via blog. Right now I'm coming up with some characters and their relationships to one another. Later I'll come up with the different settings and then I'll start writing the story. The story can be written in any which way: narrative, dialogue, script, video, diary, etc. It's up to you and you have total control and freedom. If you want to check out what I'm talking about here is the link to my blog http://boredcreativity.blogspot.com/
Hope this helps with those days you have nothing better to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment