Monday, February 15, 2010


I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I figure, if I put my mind to it, I can figure anything out. I really don't expect people to even look at this. It's not like I'm some superstar or some political leader or a proffessional of any kind. All I am is me; 17 year old girl who doesn't even know what is going to happen with her life yet. I guess I'm just creating this because it is a good way for me to write down my important memories, ideas, etc. Oh, and to have a place to display all my art forms. I guess that is what you could call me. An artist. I do photography, sketch, sometimes I paint, I write stories and poems, I dance, I sing and I act. So, yeah, I'm an artist and I need a place to.... vent, I guess. And show off a little probably. Maybe even to inspire. That's my goal in life, you know. To inspire people to do great things. To do the right thing. I feel that, if one day, a famous kind of person is asked who inspired them to do whatever it is they are famous for, I have completes my purpose in life. So I guess I can try to inspire here as well. In general this blog will be kind of like an online diary that everyone can read. I guess that way it won't be so hard to write or to update this. OK i feel better about starting this now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment