Saturday, May 15, 2010

Project 365: Catching Up!!!

May 14, 2010
After a lovely day of playing hooky, my friend took me to this spot to hang out. It's behind these railroad tracks a little inside of the brush, but if you bring a blanket and just lay it out there, the little hideaway is so quiet and secluded and relaxing. It's officially one of my new favourite places.

May 15, 2010
My brother's girlfriend had an ice skating competition that I decided to go to to start getting some sport photography experience and found out that it is very difficult. I actually did manage to get, what would have been, some nice shots except that I don't have the right size lens for this kind of photography. Out of all the pictures, though, this is my favourite. Even though it is blurry I feel it has the essence of a great picture, and if it doesn't well, oh well, I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment